Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Portrait Pictures

We had some pictures taken a couple of months ago of EMH and I. I had taken a picture of just AEH and I when she was 11 months old and I wanted one of EMH and I. We ended up taking several more and of course I ended up getting more than I intended. The kids did so good and took some great pictures.
My mom came over today and we hung them. I think they turned out good and I am very proud of them.
These pictures aren't that great...especially with taking a picture of a picture. I really need a new camera. I just don't want to learn a new one and take the time to go get one.

AEH and I when she was 11 months old.

AEH and EMH

EMH and I

2 comments:

K Storm said...

So precious!! I really need to get some pictures of my son framed and hung before he develops a complex.

Kellye said...

How sweet!!!! Those are just precious and good for you for actually framing and hanging them! I always have the hardest time carrying through!