Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Innocence Of A Child

As I was taking Audrey to school this morning, this is the conversation we had in the car.

AEH - "Mom, Will you get me one of those bicycle's with a helicopter on top so I can fly up in the air"

Me - After I stopped laughing I said, " Where did you see one of those?". You know how us moms always want to know where they saw it or heard about it.

AEH - "Care Bears had one on Car -a- Lot's Birthday."

Me - "Oh, I would be so scared that you would get hurt and not come back to me."

Then she says as seriously and innocent as a 4 year old, who doesn't like seeing her mom hurt.

AEH - "I could touch the sky and I guess I could bring Belle back to you."


We sure do miss our little girl. We are taking it one day at a time. The hardest part is coming home and being at home. AEH still thinks she will be back with us. Bonnie (our 8 year old Yorkie) seems to be doing okay right now. We've just been trying to give her extra attention.

Thanks to all of you for your calls, sweet comments and for thinking about us during this time.

3 comments:

Will and Carley said...

Awwww, such a sweet girl.
Thinking of you and your precious family. Mck did say the other day at lunch that she could see Belle in heaven with Jesus =)

K Storm said...

What a sweet thing for her to say...gotta love their point of view.

Tracy said...

So precious!