Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

No Room


This is what I walked into the other night , as I was thinking that I was going to go to bed. However, there was no room. Audrey had gotten scared, as she does a couple of nights a week and well, Belle has somehow started sleeping in our bed again. When I redecorated our bedroom back in the summer, I got the dogs out of the bed and made them a pallet on the floor. Belle only weighs 7 pounds and she gets cold in the winter so she has made her way back into our bed. Now, I know this probably grosses some people out to have a dog in your bed, but Belle will be 13 years old this summer and she has some health problems that are getting worse. We know that we probably don't have much time left with her and so I guess we're just going to have to let this one slide.

3 comments:

K Storm said...

Bo slept with us for a long time...we always gave in to him.

MASpell said...

Not only does Lucy sleep with us but now we have a kitten who has somehow found her way into our bed...add that to MT who sleeps there regularly and the boys who come in there sometimes we are known to sleep about 7 to a bed!!!(thank goodness for king size beds)

The Family Bond said...

Gizzie sleeps in the bed with us..snoring and all.