Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Jumping Is So Much Work

This is one of EMH's favorite toys. He LOVES his jumperoo! This is him last night. He finally got over his little stomach bug. However, you wouldn't have known he was sick other than his symptoms...he was still his happy, easy going little self.




We have found him like this a few times. He just jumps himself to sleep.




I realized I never updated about his 4 month checkup. Everything was great! He was in the 75th percentile for height and weight. His doctor said that we could start him on cereal so we did that night. He smiled and thought it was fun. He is getting better each time we feed him. He still hasn't totally grasped how to push the food back with his tongue.


He is laughing so much now and even squealing when he gets so excited. He hasn't rolled over yet but his doctor said it is probably due to his weight. :) He actually hates being on his stomach so I guess he figures why try. He's 5 months old today and we are loving every minute with him. AEH says all the time, out of the blue, "I'm so glad God gave us a baby brother". She loves him sooo much!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Christy said...

Ok, AEH just brought tears to my eyes with her little comment!! I cannot believe he is 5 months old! Wow! They grow so fast!! You have such a sweet little family!

Anonymous said...

How are you doing? I didn't realize you had a little boy too...he is so cute. AEH is getting so big. I remember when she was just a little baby.