Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pictures...Pictures...Pictures

Well as you can probably tell, I like to take pictures. I just realized that all of my posts have at least one picture in them. I'm sure my family gets tired of the camera sometimes, but I love to go back and look at old pictures. It is fun to relive past moments. In fact, we made a home video of Audrey's first year and we got it out the other night to watch it and we all enjoyed it so much. Audrey has watched it several times. Just wait, once SLH gets me a new cord to hook up my video camera to the computer...I'll bore you with some videos. :)

I take allot of pictures because we send them periodically to EMH's and AEH's birth parents. I realize that this may bother some people because you may think this is not good for us or the birth parents. We are obligated to send certain times throughout the year (per an agreement that we made at the time of adoption), but I always send more. I put myself in their shoes and I think that I would want to see how they (the kids) are doing. They have always accepted and taken everything that I have sent... we don't send directly, but via Bethany. I don't see it as a burden at all, but as a way of letting them know how great the kids are doing. I mean it seems so minor to send them this, compared to what they have given us. The birth parents send things to the kids periodically too, and we treasure those special things.

Well, not much has been going on around our house this week, other than me having the stomach virus...ugh. I think I got it from the kids. Let's just hope I don't give it back to them or to SLH.
AEH has a bowling birthday party on Saturday. I am sure SLH and I will get some tennis in, and of course church on Sunday.
Hope you have a great weekend, and yes I am leaving you with a couple of recent pictures . :)

Here is AEH in her favorite pair of pajamas (she likes the footed pajamas like her brother's)...eating her marshmallow rose from valentine's, and no she didn't have this for breakfast. This was one of our pajama days.



AEH and EMH watching a Baby Einstein video. Notice, EMH is doing one of the things he does best, spitting up!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Christy said...

My girls get sick of the camera, I'm sure! I LOVE to go back and look at old pictures, seeing how much we have all changed! And I love looking at your pics so keep them coming!! :)

Will and Carley said...

Steph!
You are too presh!
I ADORE seeing pictures of your sweet little babies =)