Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mother's birthday. Yes, she shares her birthday with Ground Hog Day. We celebrated last Friday night over at my brother and sister in law's house. We had alot of fun, eating, having cake and playing the Wii. We played tennis (of course) and bowling. It was so much fun and I am trying to get SLH to get me one, but I think he is worried that I will be on it too much. :)

My mom is a very special person. She cares for her family and is ALWAYS here for us. She will drop anything to come and be with us and help us out. We've kidded and said this alot throughout the years "we could not pay her what she is worth"! AEH and EMH are so lucky to have JuJu and she LOVES being their grandmother!

Happy Birthday Mom! Thank you for all you are and all you do. We love you and we pray that God will bless you and be with you throughout this next year!


3 comments:

awc said...

Happy, happy birthday!! We hope you have a wonderful day!!

Love,
DC, AC, MC & JC

The Family Bond said...

Happy Birthday, JuJu!

K Storm said...

I hope she had a great day!