Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Attempting the Blogging World

Okay, I am going to try this. I enjoying reading all my friends blogs and hearing what is going on in their lives. Not sure how good I will be but here it goes.

Everything is great at our house. No one is sick and we have had a pretty laid back weekend. I played tennis this morning ( indoors that is) and AEH went to her MeMe and Ampy's and daddy had to go into work. He is busy right now doing end of the year stuff. EMH and I had a relaxing afternoon just taking naps :) (yes me too) and hanging out.


EMH goes for his 4 month check up next week. Oh, how time flies. We are just trying to step back and enjoy every moment with our little boy before he is not a baby anymore :( Our best gift this year for Christmas was EMH and we thank God and EMH's birthmother for choosing to bless us with this sweet little boy that we adore so much. Little did we know how special this Christmas would be having EMH join our family. It is more wonderful than we could have ever imagined. He has brought so much more love to our family and we are amazed every day how perfect God’s timing is and how much he loves us.

AEH loves her little brother and still has made no negative comments about him. She loves on him all the time. In fact, maybe a little too much at times according to his reactions. :) AEH is enjoying being back in school from the Christmas break. Miss. Personality really missed not being with her friends and teachers over the holidays.

Well there goes the first post. Now let's see if I can set this thing up and running :) It will be really simple for now.

Our Blessings















5 comments:

awc said...

So proud!!! You did great!!!!!

AWC

K Storm said...

Glad you are here!

Will and Carley said...

YAY!!!! so glad you have a blog!

TRP said...

WOOHOO! I am thrilled! Your first post was just perfect. I can't tell you how excited I am to be keeping up with you guys!

TRP said...

WOW! Great job! You'll be a pro at this by next week...