Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Pampered Princess

AEH had a fun day today being a Pampered Princess! JuJu was trying to think of something fun to do during spring break and who better to call than Aunt Suzi. Aunt Suzi always knows about fun places and fun things to do for us girls. She suggested "The Pampered Princess" that just opened. JuJu called and made an appointment for AEH to have a manicure and as AEH calls it a "pedicare". She wasn't to sure about it at first and when they were getting out of the car she said "I just want to look first". She always says this when she is not sure about something (hence her first dentist trip).

I had gotten out of hibernation (from being sick the last few days) and was doing some much needed errands. Well, when I found out about this, I couldn't resist stopping by to check it out. I had not planned on this today so they probably thought mommy needed some pampering. JuJu said the same thing because AEH spent the night last night and she wasn't able to get ready like normal.

When I walked in AEH had quickly decided that she definitely wanted to try this. She got a "pedicare" and a manicure first and while she was being pampered she got to nibble on some hostess snack cakes and some delicious red punch. Then she decided to get, what they call an "up do". I laughed because even when I just brush her hair at home she whines and complains that it hurts, but when they were putting those bobby pins in her hair, she made this strained face and did not say a word. Oh, what they will do for someone else. :)

As we were paying and getting ready to leave AEH spotted some necklaces for sale and just had to have one, even though we have several at home that look just like it...JuJU is such a sucker. :) AEH told JuJu as they were leaving that it was "just perfect". She had a great time and I recommend it if you have a girly girl. By the way they do other things to like facials, massages etc...just bring your credit card. :)

Aunt Bobbie (MeMe's sister) is visiting this week so EMH had a fun time being the center of attention and getting lots of hugs and kisses from them and yes, I did get several errands done.

I wanted to take a picture of the finished product and AEH posed like this all on her own. The workers took a picture too and asked JuJu to sign a waiver because they may use it for advertisement. Who knows we may see AEH on TV. :)


3 comments:

awc said...

I ABSOLUTELY love it!! What a perfect thing for your girly girl!! Too bad they did not have anything for her to dress up in. You would have NEVER gotten her to leave!!! :)

K Storm said...

Girls just wanna have FUN!! What a princess she is!

I heard about that from a friend of mine who was going to have birthday party for her daughter there.

Jeremy and Christy said...

Oh my! Rileigh would LOVE this! Where is it?
When I was reading your comment about JuJu being a sucker, I just laughed b/c my mother is the same way!! Rileigh knows if she tells my mom her wallet is empty, she will slip her a couple of dollars or if she says, we are out of finger paint at our house, Granna will buy it on the double! It's so great that those grandparents get to do that though. That's the fun of being a grandparent!
Great pics!! We just adore that girl!