Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Little of This & A Little of That

Not much was going on at our house this past week. Just a little of this and a little of that. We were able to get outside some...playing with friends at the park, the kids had a picnic with JuJu on Wednesday, SLH and I played some tennis this week,and the kids went to Meme and Ampy's on Sat. AEH got to see Ampy kill, as she says, "a real snake". Ugh, it is that time again...snakes are on the move now that the weather is getting warmer. I am terrified of them and always have been. I didn't even like typing their name.

Picnic...AEH is sporting JuJu's sunglasses.


EMH is almost able to hold his own bottle, and as you can tell he likes it!


AEH playing dress up.

Some pictures outside after church. AEH took this one...

and EMH was not in the mood for a photo shoot.



We'll see what this next week brings. I have a full tank of gas so I think it's safe to say that we won't start this week like last week. I actually topped my tank off when I already had half of a tank. :) By the way...every time we pass the place that I ran out of gas, AEH mentions in some way what happen. She said on the way home from church today "Isn't that the house (which actually is a business) where we ran out of gas". SLH got a good laugh out of that. AEH is never going to let me forget this one!

As for now, I'm off to try to get in a good ole Sunday afternoon nap! :)

3 comments:

K Storm said...

You will never live that down...it is sealed in her memory forever!!

TRP said...

DITTO! Never gonna live it down....So good to know what's going on with you guys! Have a good week!

Jeremy and Christy said...

I can't believe I forgot to tell you what Rileigh said about you running out of gas.
I was reading your entry out loud to Jeremy and didn't even notice Rileigh was paying attention. That night when she said her prayers, she asked that AH's mama have enough gas and not run out any any any more. (She overemphasizes anymore a lot!) I thought it was too funny!