Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

6 Month Check Up





EMH had his 6 month check up today. Just as we knew, he is a big boy! He weighed 19.6 pounds and he is 28 inches long. He is in the 90th percentile for height and weight. Like our Dr. said, at least he is proportionate. He got a good report and is doing great!
AEH really enjoyed the visit. She is fascinated by doctors and it is one of her favorite things to play at home. As you can tell from the pictures she was close at hand during the whole visit. She doesn't like seeing anyone hurt and in pain. In fact at his 4 month check up, I think she cried harder than he did and she repeatedly told the nurse to stop. Well, when the time came for his shots, she decided that she would just hold his hand. :) She also decided that she would take his sucker for him.
Juju met us there and helped out and afterwards we did some shopping. It was a fun afternoon.
SLH met us at Cheddars for dinner because Meme had told me that they have Monte Crito's and I love them. I use to get them at Bennigan's many years ago. Ooooh, I am telling my age. When I ordered it the waitress said that they had been out of them all day. :( I was so disappointed! I guess they are a good and popular item. We'll just have to go back soon.

3 comments:

Jeremy and Christy said...

He is so tall!! He will tower over you when he is older!

MASpell said...

I remember Benigan's fondly...you're not that old!!!

K Storm said...

Yeah, Bennigans...used to love that place...fun date place in college.

That boy is going to be a linebacker!