Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

Shopping with Friends

Last Saturday some girl friends and I took off to Vicksburg Outlet Mall to do some shopping. We made a day of it. Of course we found some great deals but most of all it was just fun hanging out together and visiting. I got the kids some spring clothes and even found myself a couple of things. I didn't buy SLH anything because I usually end up taking it back whether it be the fit or that he just doesn't like it. Our taste in clothes are TOTALLY different. I told him we will have to go back because I really think he would like some things at the Gap and Bass store. Actually, I need to go back because they didn't have my size in some jeans that I found in Foley last year that I really like. I don't need an excuse to go back but it sure helps if you have one. It is not a bad drive and the drive itself gave us time to visit. We got back around dinner time and decided we would just really make a day of it and go out to eat. The daddies were really nice and let us stay out a little longer. I was craving Bonefish and my sweet friends let me pick. I love their Bang, Bang Shrimp and Ahi Tuna. It was so good and just what I wanted.

I wish I would have taken more pictures but we were just so busy shopping and eating that I only got two pictures. Two of the girls that went took their kids and had to leave earlier than those of us who didn't have kids. They were troopers(the kids and the mommies) and I'm glad they braved it and went.


I love to shop and what better way to do than with friends.

2 comments:

Malinda said...

Aww, there's K. Love her. And I LOVE bang-bang shrimp too. Glad you had a great day of shopping.

K Storm said...

It was a much needed outing for me, that's for sure.