Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Frog and Toad

Juju took AEH and I to see "Frog and Toad" at New Stage this past Friday night. It was a cute play and of course AEH loved it! She was tuned in the whole time and didn't want it to be over. There was one part that she didn't like though. As she says it..."the scary mean frog with the green eyes". She really has loved all the Plays and Musicals that we have been too and always comes home and acts or sings like what she saw. They have a little summer camp they offer at New Stage in the summer that we may have to try out when she is a little older.


Ready for the show!

We had dinner at Broadstreet before the show.


On Saturday afternoon we got to go see our friend Meghan perform at her Guard Competition. Once again AEH loved it and yes, I had a hard time getting her to leave. Meghan is in the Madison Central Guard and they did great!
AEH thought it was really neat when I told her that I was Guard captain and that I twirled the rifle and flag at my school. SLH is going to have to find my old rifle in the attic. Maybe I can still do a few simple things. :) Things have really changed. They do a lot more dancing and in dept routines. It was really neat to watch. However, I will never forget in one of our routines we rode a bicycle and twirled the rifle at the same time. If I remember correctly, I think we won an award for that one. :)
Meghan


AEH met up with her sweet friend RB. RB's soon to be Aunt directs Meghan's group.

Watching intently!

2 comments:

K Storm said...

Fun stuff...you have more fun times to look forward to.

I've actually asked Sissy if she wanted to do that New Stage camp instead of the one she has done before at the Arts Center. I think she'd get more coaching.

awc said...

If SLH finds the rifle--will you do twirl the rifle WHILE riding on the bike again!??! :) Would LOVE to see that--then AEH (along with the rest of us) will be VERY impressed!!! :)