Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

I have been wanting to get some video of EMH talking but when I try he always wants to look at what I am videoing which makes it difficult to get video of him. Well, the other night I gave the kids a juice bar(like a popsicle) after dinner and while he was still in his high chair restrained, and while his attention was on the popsicle, I grabbed my camera. He wasn't too sure about the popsicle. This is not the first time he has had one but he hasn't had many. Judging on other cold foods that he has had, I'm not sure he likes cold things. When I give him something right out of the refrigerator he will sometimes say "too cold". I think he liked the flavor and taste but not the coldness of the Popsicle. He will take a quick bite and then put it down. His sister on the other hand is scarfing hers down and doesn't as you will see have too much to say because she is LOVING hers and is busy eating every bit. Oh, and the panting in the background is Bonnie. She thought she might get a little drop.

4 comments:

Lea said...

Love it!! "I finish, Mama!" So sweet!

K Storm said...

I see you got it working now...I had only seen that last couple of seconds last time...Boomer was watching with me and got really tickled with "delicious"...

awc said...

As I have told you before..."I LOVE listening to him chat!! :)" MWC LOVED watching the video too!! :)

awc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.