Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 3, 2010

15 Years

SLH and I have been married for 15 years! Wow, where does the time go. If you ask me the happiest day of my life, I will tell you it was my wedding day. Everything about that day was PERFECT. Thanks to mom and dad, all the little details from the flowers, my dress, the cake, and the horse and carriage were just what I wanted but the most important was, I married the man God created just for me. He is without a doubt the love of my life and I cannot imagine my life without him. He is a devoted husband and father and the rock in our family. 15 years ago on June 17th is where it all began for our little family. It is so amazing to look back and see God's hand in every detail and circumstance of our life.

We talked about going to the US Open for our anniversary but this summer was just going to be busy with business trips for SLH and tennis tournaments for me so we have decided to wait until next year and try to go.

We did get to go out last weekend on a "date". We tried out a new restaurant in town that is owned by another restaurant that we really like. I had a fillet and it was delicious. It might just be the best I have ever had.

AEH took this picture of us when we got home from our "date".

I am so blessed and looking forward to spending the rest of my life with this man!

No comments: