Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Zoo Field Trip



AEH and I went with her school to the Zoo last Friday. AEH wanted to ride the bus so I followed along in my car. When we got there the traffic was backed up to even get into the Zoo to park. Not sure what was special about this day but there were alot of schools there. I thought oh no what have we gotten ourselves into. It turned out to be fine. AEH's teachers were very organized and cautious. If I am ever not able to go with her on field trips, then I would feel very comfortable with knowing that she is in safe hands. One of the mothers suggested that we start at the end and work forward. That was a great idea! We took our lunch and had a picnic before we left. We had a great time and the weather was perfect!
EMH went to Meme's for the morning so that AEH and I could have some time together.

I just love the way the little boy next to her has his arm around her. I'm pretty sure her daddy wouldn't say the same thing.


Doing her elephant imitation.

No comments: