Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 9, 2010

Kindergarten Registration

I really can't believe that our baby girl is starting Kindergarten this year. Wow, where does the time go! I cherish the memories of the day we brought our beautiful and perfect little five pound baby girl home. She has grown into such a little lady and we couldn't be more proud of her. She is going to do so well in school. She is so smart and talented and has such a fun loving personality.
AEH and I got up Wednesday morning and headed out to register her for Kindergarten. We had been talking about it and she was so excited. I took off work since it was on a Wednesday and we spent the day together.


When we got there we were greeted by the principal. She welcomed AEH to the school and told us how cute we looked in our matching outfits. We went to the cafeteria and the Kindergarten classes performed a few songs for us. AEH enjoyed listening to them. After they sang they let the kids go into a classroom and do an activity and have a snack while the parents watched a slide show and learned about the school. I was really impressed with the school. Thanks to SLH I had all my paper work ready and copied so it didn't take me long at all to turn it in. I went to get AEH and the teachers were so nice and said they enjoyed meeting AEH. She made a name tag with the school colors and a paw print for the Jaguar's.


As soon as we got in the car AEH wanted to call SLH and tell him all about it!


AEH and I did a few errands and then we met SLH at Broodstreet for lunch.


We only have a few more months to get emotionally prepared for the big day. AEH starts on August the 12Th. It will be a tough day for mom and dad but we have no doubt that AEH will jump into it full force!

1 comment:

K Storm said...

We'll go have breakfast on that first day of school and console each other!