Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Some Nice Weather

Cold weather, be gone...PLEASE! Can you tell I am NOT a fan of cold weather. I hate jackets, pantyhose, tights, cold hands and feet, and dry skin. Not to mention what a damper it puts on my tennis game.
Well this past week and weekend we finally got to be outside and enjoy some nice weather. YEA!!!! We also were able to meet up with friends, and that made it even better!
We took the kids to McDonald's and then to play on Friday. They had so much fun and the mommies were able to visit...a little. I say a little because EMH is a HANDFUL. He knows no danger and just goes at everything full speed. Lets just say I worked off the nuggets that I felt so bad about eating. A couple of the kids who were 6 months older were a little easier. EMH is just at a tough age for the park. He wants to be on the big stuff like the other kids but doesn't realize that he can't just walk off the top and land without injury. :) So I end up going around with him while I bump my head on a few bars along the way. We had some close calls but we made it through it.
He really enjoyed the slide!


In this picture, his expression shows what he thought about me sliding with him. "Mommy, I really don't need you, I can do it by myself!"


I was taking a breather at this time. His feet were on the ground.

AEH had a great time with her friends! Thank goodness she didn't require much attention.



Mommies trying to visit.


EMH not happy about leaving. And this was after I got him in the stroller. WOW, boys are soooo different.

We also had a fun day outside on Saturday. I actually got to play tennis outside in some perfect tennis weather. Then we had lunch and some outside fun with some dear friends who recently moved and were in town.
The weekend definitely gave us an itching for spring and summer!

1 comment:

K Storm said...

We have spring fever in a big way too! Boomer was asking me when everyone could go to the park...we'll have to get everyone together one Friday soon.