Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom


Today is my sweet mom's (better known these days as Juju) birthday. I would tell how old she is but she might not like that. :) I will say she looks great and like I have said before, I hope her genes run deep in me. :)

We had a "partay" as AEH calls it, at our house this past weekend. I cooked and we had chicken enchiladas, corn casserole, Mexican rice and coconut cake. I guess Mom and Dad thought they needed to help me so they took the kids that afternoon and brought them back over with them that night. They will look for any reason to keep them :). I did appreciate it and it sure did help me out. Especially since we spent Friday morning in the doctor's office with AEH. She woke up that morning with fever and a sore throat. She tested positive for Strep but after getting the nasty penicillin shot, she was better within hours.
I enjoyed setting the table. I don't do this much anymore. :)

Singing Happy Birthday!


We got her some charms to go on her Pandora bracelet. I wish I had a picture of it. It is so pretty!

Uncle Randy and EMH having fun!

AEH was feeling better and had no problem enjoying her cookie!

We played the Wii...

AEH dressed up...

and she did some gymnastics moves.

We had a great time!

Happy Birthday Mom! We love you!

2 comments:

K Storm said...

Love family gatherings like that!

Gayla said...

Looks like ya'll had a great time -who won in Wii, looked like your Dad and you were playing tennis, just curious? Lovely family!!!!