Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

EMH Talking

My new camera that I got for Christmas has video on it. I was playing with it tonight and trying to get EMH to say a few words on it. He played along with me for a little while. He is talking a lot more now and is even trying to put two words together. Of course he usually doesn't do it on command, only when he wants too. You will see and hear AEH coming in to let us know that she got a point on the Wii playing tennis and then later wanting some milk.
SLH went over to his boss's house to watch the game tonight, so the kids and I have been hanging out and playing the Wii.
I am excited about this video option on my camera. It will be fun to post some video of the kids.


ng

3 comments:

K Storm said...

He is so sweet!! I like how big sis had to come in and see what you were doing.

The Family Bond said...

So sweet...It's gonna be hard to get a word in with big around... We miss y'all!

MASpell said...

He's a doll!! Doesn't it make your heart just swell when he says "Momma"!! Such a fun age.