Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Beat By a Five Year Old



We got a Wii for Christmas and somebody is playing it REALLY WELL!!! That would be AEH and not me! She is beating me at bowling. We have been playing it at night after bath time and before bed...you will notice in the picture she is in her pajamas with wet hair. She loves it and wants to play it over and over. We have never seen anything keep her attention this long other than a movie. We don't have many games right now but we are really enjoying what we have. EMH even likes watching it and joins in on the clapping when we do good.

Be sure to check out the little boy digging around in his toy basket in the lower left corner of the picture.

Not only is my 5 year old beating me but my sweet husband is beating me in tennis. Yes, and I am NOT happy. I play tennis much more than he does and he is just loving it! I was beating him a couple of days ago but now I can hardly get a game. I am very competitive and I like a challenge, so there will be no giving up on my end.
We are having fun with it and it is great to have something we can all do and spend family time together.
AEH got the movie Mary Poppins for Christmas and the other day when I told her to get ready for us to go somewhere, this is what she came out looking like. She had an umbrella but it didn't make it in the picture. She was also talking like Mary Poppins too. This girl loves to imitate and act. We may have a little actress on our hands.

TUPPERWARE! What kid doesn't like to play with Tupperware. With all the toys he got for Christmas, he still likes the Tupperware. I try to wash it before I use it but sometimes it just gets a good blowing out. Oh well, I guess it won't kill us.


We had a good ole New Years meal yesterday at Meme and Ampy's. We ate our peas, cabbage, and pork. So we are off to a good start in 2010. AEH starts back school next week and I guess I need to get back to the gym. I took off these last two weeks because of so much going on. I am also back to playing tennis. The holiday's were nice but it will be good to get back into a routine. The hardest will be getting to bed earlier so that we can get AEH to school on time.
Looking forward to fun times in 2010! Happy New Year everyone!

3 comments:

K Storm said...

Lots of fun with a Wii! I used to beat the kids but now Boomer wins all those events. He is now into the Lego Star Wars and Batman games...too intense for me! You should borrow some of ours and try them.

We watched Mary Poppins the other night and I told Sissy that she used to imitate the old banker when she was 5...sounds like A and Sissy are both drama queens for sure!

Happy New Year!

Kellye said...

The kids are just growing and growing Stephanie! So good to see you yesterday as well! Don't you just love the Wii! Winning or losing aside, it's just fun! And look at little E! I can't believe how big he's getting!!

TRP said...

I've had a blast catching up with you guys tonite. My computer crashed too a month ago but I'm back up and running again. I'm with you on the Wii...except I'm the one beatin up on CDP with Tennis! LOVE IT! Try the boxing...it's very good for stress ...I nearly threw out my shoulder knocking CDP out...LOL! Still miss you guys! Glad you had a great christmas....