Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Photo Shoot Gone Bad

We TRIED to get some pictures today after church.

Did I say TRIED...

this is how it started.
EMH what definitely not interested and AEH was really trying to help out.

At this point a motorcycle road by. I could hear him coming and thought well maybe I can get a picture of them both looking forward right as he passes. I of course wasn't looking at him in my attempt to use him for entertainment. Well, I suppose he waved at them or maybe AEH was just being her friendly self. Oh well, it didn't turn out like I had hoped it would.

After this, I just gave up on trying to get one of the two of them.

We decided to go inside and try to get a family picture. I sat the camera on the mantle and pushed the timer...no such luck. The sun was coming in from the front door and just look at their faces!

Finally AEH saves the day with this one and I put the camera AWAY!

3 comments:

K Storm said...

some pictures just weren't meant to happen!

The Family Bond said...

I so have been there. I quit paying to have pics made for that very reason. Well, your photo shoot did give me a good laugh.

Jeremy and Christy said...

I LOVE AEH's face in the family shot! Too funny!