Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Mom


I just love this picture of my mom and I. We took this picture at my grandmother's funeral. People tell us all the time how much we look alike and talk alike. I catch myself all the time saying and making gestures that are just like her. I am very proud of my mom. She works out everyday and watches what she eats. She goes to all of her doctor appointments and really just takes good care of herself. If I look half as good as she does when I get her age then I will be a happy woman. Pat yourself on the back mom, you deserve it!
She had a test to come back showing an abnormality last week at her annual checkup and they had to check it again. Turns out everything is okay and they didn't see what they saw on the first test. We were really worried and we are so thankful that everything is okay. It just hit me hard to think that something could be wrong. It really makes you think about enjoying every minute we have with our loved ones. We may not know what tomorrow holds, but we know that God does and he is always with us and will see us through.

2 comments:

K Storm said...

Beautiful women, inside and out!

awc said...

YEA!! So glad it all went well!! God is good!! :)