Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

We have had a very busy couple of weeks. We went to the doctor's office 5 times in one week. AEH went for a virus one time and the other time was for an allergic reaction to a cupcake that she had at a party. EMH went 3 times for ear infections. After two rounds of antibiotics and 2 Rocephin shots, they referred us to the ENT for tubes. He had his tubes done Friday and everything went great. We can already tell a difference.

On a lighter note, AEH, Ampy and I went to see the Play "Thoroughly Modern Millie" at New Stage last week. My mom got the tickets but was not able to go because of the passing of my grandmother. Kids from all over the Jackson Metro area went to a summer camp at New Stage and were the performers. I can definitely see AEH doing this when she is older. She loved it! When we got home she went straight to her room and started dressing up and pretending to be "Millie".
Ampy and AEH before the show.

AEH and I

Dressing up like Millie.


We got to see some old friends of ours 2 Sundays ago. It was so good spending time with them and meeting their precious children. We met them at our church about 10 years ago. They moved to Texas and since we found each other on Facebook, we were able to get together while they were in Mississippi visiting family. They are the kind of friends you can pick right up with and it's like they never left. They came to our church and we ate out for lunch and dinner. The kids had a great time but I think the adults had the most fun! :) Can't wait until we can do it again!
My friend and I... I am in desperate need of some lipstick and whatever else that could help me! :)

Buds

The Kiddos



We have a pretty laid back week ahead of us and we are looking forward to it!

No comments: