Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Getting Ready For The Beach

We are 2 days away from being on the beach! We are leaving Friday for Perdido and will be back next Tuesday. My parent's are taking us and my brother and sister-in-law. We are so excited and ready for a get away. Now the task is to pack this bunch. We have my parents taking stuff for us and my brother taking stuff for us. There is so much to pack when you have an infant...formula, bottles, diapers, stroller, pack-n-play, baby food, boppy pillow, duck bath tub,... oh my this is starting to stress me out just thinking about it. I think I may need to start making a list and better yet, START PACKING...yikes! But, instead guess what I am doing tomorrow? Going fishing with my dad! Well, it may be the last time we get to go while the fish are biting so we are gonna do some serious fishing (without Ms. AEH). We will just be gone for half the day(that is unless the fish are just biting too good) so I should be able to get started packing tomorrow.
I had the stomach virus at the beginning of the week, ugh. I think I caught it from EMH. He had it at the end of last week. I was in the bed all day Monday and still very weak and groggy on Tuesday. I went to work today but I was pretty tired when I got home. The only good that came out of it was losing 4 lbs. So glad that I got that out of the way before our beach trip.
You know I can't have a post with no pictures. So I leave you with EMH and his new ducky bathtub. He LOVES it! He can sit up in it and he just splashes away.
Have a great weekend and hopefully I'll have some beach pictures next week. You know I will! ;)

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. That would have made for a miserable beach trip. Have a nice, relaxing Mother's Day! (And EMH is too cute in his new tub!!)

Jeremy and Christy said...

Enjoy your Mother's Day!! No better place to celebrate than on the beach!! :)

K Storm said...

Have fun!!