Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 9, 2009

On The Move

Well, EMH is getting around really good now in his walker. I walked in the kitchen and found this.

Caught!

Look at that face. Boy is he going to get away with a lot. :)

It has been catch up day at our house. I did laundry, cleaned bathrooms, and the pups got their weekly bath. It's amazing how behind I can get with being busy and away from the house for just two days. Tomorrow I may plant some flowers if the kids allow and tomorrow night we have a Good Friday Service at our church. Saturday SLH and I will do yard work, put fresh straw out, plant bedding plants and wash windows...a little spring cleaning around here. Saturday night we will get ready for the Easter Bunny and Sunday morning we will go to church and then spend the afternoon over at Meme and Ampy's.

The praise team that I'm in, is singing Sunday morning and we are singing one of my favorite songs, "Alive, Hallelujah".
The chorus is:
Alive, Alive, Alive Hallelujah,
Alive, Praise and Glory To The Lamb.
Alive, Alive, Alive Hallelujah,
Alive, Forever Amen.

Amen to that! It will be a great day celebrating our Risen Savior!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Christy said...

Reading your to do list makes me feel like a bum!! EH has gotten so big!! Love that smile!

K Storm said...

Looking forward to Sunday!!