Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 17, 2009

My Little Gardener

We have been doing a lot of work around our house the last two weeks. We had our house pressure washed and painted, part of our fence replaced, some columns on our back porch replaced and our front door re stained. I planted some bedding plants last week and SLH put out some fresh straw. Today I was out washing windows and cleaning out a cabinet on our back porch and I found some wildflower seeds that I had gotten a while back. AEH got a gardening shovel in her Easter basket and she has been wanting to plant flowers like she saw me doing. So tonight after SLH cut the yard, she planted her wildflowers. She was so excited and even willing to pass up a chance to go to Walmart with her daddy to plant those flowers. I hope they grow because I know those seeds were really old and she will be so disappointed if they don't.

I love this stance! Notice the attire. She still has her pajamas on that she never got out of today, along with her rain boots. SLH ended up waiting for her to go to Walmart and yes, she wore her pajamas.

Planting the seeds.



AEH has also mastered swinging herself. She just learned how to get started on her own. It is so nice that she can do this. Especially since I have EMH to swing now. He was enjoying swinging and watching all the action.

4 comments:

awc said...

WHAT?!?!?! She wore her pjs out of the house?!?! Did anyone say, "what is that little girl doing in her pjs??" :) She has come A LONG way since December!!!!

K Storm said...

Such a big girl!! AWC and I were just talking about what a happy day it is when they swing by themselves!!

MASpell said...

She is so cute!! Born to be in front of the camera!!

Anonymous said...

very nice,
half naked already, pull down her little shorts and see hoe far up her arse I can get my c==k, bet she takes at least 4", no condom I want her to feel me cum so she wants more