Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010



As I sit here tonight and write this at the end of another wonderful Mother's Day, I can't help but think of myself as the honored one and not the honoree. I remember some past Mother's Days when I didn't know if I would ever be a mother and those days were sometimes kind of hard. But, God so graciously blessed me with two precious children and I am so honored to be their mother. I can't imagine my life without them!
We went to "Muffins With Mom" this morning at church. On the way, I was telling AEH how sweet she had been this morning and how she had done everything I asked while getting ready...Sunday mornings can sometimes get a little hectic. :) She replied "Mom, I love you on Mother's Day". Then later while leaving church she told me I was "Miss. Mother's Day". I smiled and thought, yep, I am one lucky mom.

The kids got me a new bathing suit and cover up for our trip to the beach in a couple of weeks. I got a Gerber Daisy(my favorite flower) from my mom, a gift card to one of my favorite stores(Ann Taylor Loft)from Meme and some great lotion from Granna. I sure don't expect any gifts from them. They are just so sweet to praise me as a mother and give me support. Thank you moms!

Enjoying their muffins!


We went to P.F. Chang's for lunch! One of my favorites.!


We got Meme some bath gel and slippers. She had lots of help opening her present.

We went over to Mom and Dad's for dinner on Friday night. We got mom a new pair of pajamas and slippers. She also had a lot of help.


We missed getting to be with Granna. We got to talk to her and we sent a gift card for her to go shopping for herself.
It's been a great Mother's Day weekend!

2 comments:

K Storm said...

These Mother's Days are very special, aren't they? You know I understand.

MASpell said...

Great pictures...I love your outfit!!! Happy Mother's Day!!