Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 14, 2009

Still here!

Yes, we are still here! My computer totally crashed on me and it is being worked on. They had to order a part for it. Hopefully I will get it back soon. I have just been using SLH's computer at night, which doesn't leave me much time to blog.
We did celebrate a special birthday a couple of weekends ago. AEH turned FIVE! I was a little sad putting 5 candles on her cake. Our little girl is just growing up too fast! She had a great birthday weekend. She had THREE parties! Woohoo!

Her first party of the weekend was at a Princess Mini Spa with her friends. She dressed up in one of her princess gowns and was the queen of the party. The girls had so much fun getting their nails painted and their hair and makeup done. AEH was definitely in her element. She had a beautiful princess cake that Aunt Gayla made. It was almost too pretty to eat but her cakes are so good that we couldn't resist.

The next party was at Juju and Granddad's. This theme was a dinosaur theme. I know...we went from princess to dinosaur. Let me explain. AEH saw a dinosaur at Toys R Us that she just loved. She kept going back to it while we were in the store so this is what Juju and Granddad gave her. It does all kinds of things, some things include bodily functions. :) AEH named her "Precious". Bet you never heard of a dinosaur named precious. She has really enjoyed her and she is now an official member of our family.

Her next party was at Meme and Ampy's. This party's theme was a wedding theme. I mean we have gone full circle haven't we. :) AEH loves to dress up and she wanted a wedding dress, so you guessed it, that's exactly what she got. Another big thing that she had been asking for was a violin. Ampy has a violin and she has been wanting one of her on. It is a really nice one and it will be a great beginner violin if she decides to take lessons in a couple of years. Right now she just makes noise with it and we clap and say what a great violinist she is.

AEH had a great weekend and now she can finally say she is five. Oh, I am getting teary eyed saying that. We love her so much and thank God for blessing us five years ago with our little girl. She is like no other and her little personality can put a smile on any one's face. We laugh all the time and say that God must have thought we needed a little spice in our lives. AEH is a care free, fun loving little girl that enjoys life and wants everyone else to do the same. Who would have thought that my daughter would teach me some of the important things in life. Boy, am I glad she's mine!

Yes, I have lots of pictures but I just can't upload them right now without my computer. :( I will be putting some on here as soon as I get it back. I haven't even been able to look at them and it is driving me crazy. I am hoping I will get my computer back this week. I am telling myself, patience, patience.

1 comment:

K Storm said...

It seems like only yesterday we got the word that our prayers had been answered and your family had grown! We just love that girl! It is hard to believe that our babies are 5 now!