Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I'm a big kid now!

EMH graduated to the tub this week. We have been bathing him in a little ducky float thingy, because he was scared of the big tub. After a couple of times, he decided he liked it.

He and sister playing together.

He can now stand alone and when he does, he wants us to clap for him. He even claps for himself. Also, he is cutting 2 teeth and drooling buckets. So you will notice the drool on his clothes. He leaves drool all over the floors and I've given up on trying to keep it wiped up. I was walking on the wood floor the other day and I slipped on it. Who knew drool could be dangerous.

And, one for good measure. The tigers play Florida this weekend. YIKES!!! SLH is going to Baton Rouge to the game. Man did he pick a tough one to go too. EMH wore his LSU outfit last Sunday because we are not sure this next Sunday will be appropriate.

I am going to Gulf Shores with some of my girl friends this weekend. I'll try to take lots of pictures in between all the fun!!!! YEA!!!!

1 comment:

K Storm said...

Yea!! Big boy E!

Yea!! Beach!!